- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
AgitArte initiates and leads community educational and art programs in marginalized communities since 1997. We work in communities threatened by under-development, displacement and gentrification, using the arts and cultural work to educate and to organize for social and economic justice.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Agustín Patiño was born in Giron, high in the Andes Mountains near Cuenca, Ecuador. Agustin is a classically trained artist, he works in a variety of materials and mediums from oil painting to metal sculptures.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tara gives lecture/demonstrations and workshops in the vibrant style of Kuchipudi. With elements of storytelling, rhythmic footwork and athletic grace, Kuchipudi relays vivid stories from Hindu mythology.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Cool Jazz and Island Music - Enchant Everyone with some Jazz Music, Vocals, and Dance
Airborne has a beautiful trademark jazz sound of Island Passion and Urban Emotion
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - CircusInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Stage Shows - The Airborne Jugglers high energy show has been delighting audiences for almost 20 years. Amazing juggling is synchronized with lively music creating a festive atmosphere. Juggling and laughter fills the air and you never know what will happen next!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances a
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alan Steinberg has been working in clay and teaching since 1968.For the last eleven years his claywork has focused on objects for sacred space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a non profit service organization for dramatists. Our mission is to help communities establish identities through the performing arts with a focus on new works. Currently we are offering five original works available for touring or as part of residencies:
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aleksander Subotic, Assistant Artistic Director, choreographer and dancer, photographer/videographer, and writer has been an essential part of the creative artistic force for Mystic Ballet/Mystic Dark Room’s choreography, lighting and special effects with Goran Subotic.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 1493 results