- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Sketch artist, aspiring tattoo artist, painter, graphic designer. logo and brand creator BRAND AMBASSADOR, website creator & Designer.
Photographer, (pets) ...hoomans too !
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I weave and market traditional Penobscot ash and sweetgrass baskets. I consult to organizations, museums and tribes and coach other Native American artists in their arts businesses. I am a successful grant writer and have co-curated a number of national exhibitions for art museums.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I like to be as productive as possible. My day, I work freelance as a Project Manager in the Boston area and at night I work with a variety of different theaters in the Boston area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Willie J. Laws is a Master "Bluesman" with decades of experience composing, performing and producing the Blues, Funk, R&B, Conjunto/Tejano, and Country music genres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Internationally acclaimed vocal-trad group Windborne is known for the power and innovation of their arrangements, as well as their unrivaled mastery of polyphonic music from around the world.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Wing Na Wong is a recipient of the Antonio Alberetti Excellence in Painting Award, The City of Danbury Proclamation from Mayor of City of Danbury Mark Boughton and the #1 Painting Award, Juried Fine Art & Crafts Show in Danbury, CT.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Wisdom Publications is the leading publisher of contemporary and classic Buddhist books and practical works on mindfulness.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Wolfeboro Institute of the Arts is committed to making a positive change in the world one song at a time. Creating a faculty, staff and environment that will allow anyone the opportunity to create, perform, record and publish their music and art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Women of the World is a collective women musicians that was formed to bring artists from across the globe onto a common platform to collaborate and create, not only through the sharing of music, but also to explore and celebrate the differences in ideologies and cultural tenets that exi
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1471 - 1480 of 1508 results