- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Trinity Rep is a leader in arts education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Triple Shadows ALICE: END OF DAZE is a dark adaptation of Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass" featuring live music, real-time video projections, puppetry and masks.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hailed by NBC-5 as a guitarist who “…can make the guitar sing like it was invented to be in his hands,” native Oregonian Tye Austin will make his Royal Albert Hall debut on December 14, 2016 as first prize winner of the Grand Prize Virtuoso International Music Competition.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
U-Meleni Mhlaba-Adebo is a Zimbabwean-American poet, performance artist, storyteller, and educator with an international reach and a transnational lens.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
About Under 91
In 2012, a group of community members put together a public art project that temporarily lit up a couple of these underpasses. Now we're putting up permanent, colorful murals to brighten up the area and invite people to cross the border between these two communities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
We seek to engage and inspire the campus and regional communities in the arts through a broad array of exemplary performances, exhibitions, and educational programs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an actor, filmmaker, writer and director. I also teach Digital Cinema at the Brimmer and May School in Chestnut Hill. I also speak at various educational institutions around the Boston area as part of Positive Educators Reaching Youth, which is run by Partners in Sex Education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Urbanity Dance is a Boston-based contemporary dance company that offers award-winning performances, studio classes, and community programs that make dance accessible to all.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1421 - 1430 of 1508 results