- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Ammaya Dance & Drum is a collective of dancers and drummers who practice traditional West African and Afro-Caribbean dance and drumming throughout the New England area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Boston-based beheard.world is a 501 (C) 3 that emerged from the collaborative efforts by artists who are also social justice activists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
#1 Jazz Ambassadors perform and teach live jazz music in schools, concerts, municipalities, fund raising events,.... We demonstrate, and expose students to American jazz music through fun and interactive presentations in their schools. Our program is highly acclaimed.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
119 Gallery promotes contemporary and new media art, innovative ideas and cutting-edge techniques with a rich and diverse program of exhibitions, performances and community-based arts services; and welcomes people of all ages, backgrounds and means to explore and experience new, innovative art.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Described by Showcase Magazine as "One of New England's most innovative ensembles," 35th Parallel takes the listener on a sinuous journey around the globe.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 2389 results