- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an award-winning Boston-based picture-book author who writes both fiction and nonfiction.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alicia Quintano performs dynamic, humor-filled stories and original songs for children and families and serio/comic monologues for adults in schools, theatres, colleges, at festivals and on the radio.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
A fun, and friendly dance school since 2003. We offer classes in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical , modern and hip hop.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Using creative nonfiction and poetry as her mediums, Alisha Erin Hillam's work focuses on the shaping of the past, human connectivity, and the power of landscape. While earning her B.A.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alison Chase/Performance is a multi-media and athletic dance/theater company founded by Alison Chase in 2010. AC/P is dedicated to the development of the dramatic forms of phycial expression.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Wood / BarkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I received her BA in Furniture Design from Rhode Island School of Design. I received her MA in Sustainable Business and Communities from Goddard College. I worked at Anderson Ranch Art Center and MCA Denver in Colorado and Red Rabbit in New Your City.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison Lee Freeman is a 21st century chantey singer with an extraordinary voice easily heard over gale force winds. In performance the vivacious balladeer sings a cappella or accompanies herself on guitar. She mixes traditional songs of the sea with newly renovated folk songs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison is an artist, and art educator, who has developed numerous public art programs, installations and exhibitions for both adult and school age students, through her work with The Revolving Museum in Lowell, Arlington Center for the Arts, and Medicine Wheel Productions in Boston. Working
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison uses clay slabs to construct vessels and sculptural containers. Her works encompasses drawings and simple printing in the development of the designs which are then sculpted in clay. She has been a teacher of art for many years in public and private schools.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alissa Faber is an artisan, designer and educator in Burlington, Vermont. She has a BFA from Alfred University and has worked in glass and ceramic studios throughout Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 2642 results