- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Acquiring its name from the flowering vine, this National Historic Landmark features parquet floors, vaulted ceilings, elaborate woodwork and two marble lions that have guarded the entrance since the late nineteenth century.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a visual artist in paint and digital media and an educator of artists and art teachers in using digital media expressively in the studio and classroom. I paint landscapes, birds and landscapes with birds.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
A non-profit organization presenting 8 concerts annually from September through May.
Sponsor school artist residencies plus other educational and musical events.
2019-2020 is our 84th season.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Wolfeboro Institute of the Arts is committed to making a positive change in the world one song at a time. Creating a faculty, staff and environment that will allow anyone the opportunity to create, perform, record and publish their music and art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Wolverine Jazz Band was founded in December, 1995 and has operated estensively since then in all six New England states as well as New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland, playing "Traditional Jazz" - a blend of dixieland, New Orleans, Swing and other styles as well.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Women of the World is a collective women musicians that was formed to bring artists from across the globe onto a common platform to collaborate and create, not only through the sharing of music, but also to explore and celebrate the differences in ideologies and cultural tenets that exi
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
WonderArts brings people from diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds together through programming, enrichment, events, and community initiatives, for all ages (from zero to a hundred).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Hip HopInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Billy and Bobby McClain are identical twins who grew up in Boston, Massachusetts in the 70s. Their dance career started on a very small stage at the age of 6, performing for family members at cookouts. But has ended up much larger as they have performed on stages all over the world.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Makerspaces
Wooden Kiwi Productions LLC specializes in Entertainment Production and Dance Flooring. We build scenery for theatre, dance and other art-related projects. We also build, sell, rent and install dance floors for both performances and studio spaces.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed as a group with imagination, style and chops, the Worcester Chamber Music Society took the Worcester, Massachusetts scene by storm with its initial concert in 2006.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 2611 - 2620 of 2661 results