- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Praised by The Washington Post as playing with "marvelous virtuosity," Alturas Duo is recognized as one of the most engaging ensembles performing chamber music today.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Eve Costarelli is a vibrant teacher who brings a refreshing and therapeutic approach to workshops and performances.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amanda is a teaching artist and theatre director with a passion for ensemble-created theatre and new plays -including the many plays written by her students!
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
American Classics presents concerts of American music, drawn from a wide range.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
American Graphics Institute provides professional development training workshop and classes on digital design tools and technologies.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The American WHO Sensation is a true tribute band to the music of The WHO.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Anne Marie empowers arts organizations and commercial and private clients to effectively manage their exhibitions, collections, and public art projects based on a deep understanding of contemporary artistic processes, materials and museum-standard best practices.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 1651 results