- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a theatre teaching artist who facilitates opportunities for learners ages 3-83 to discover their Voice specifically creating confidence in self-agency.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Poetry on the Streets engages communities in creative self-expression and connects people through poetry. By sharing the voices of people from many walks of life, POTS aims to highlight our human experience and through our diversity witness our commonality.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Old World Culture For A New Generation.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Since 1974, Prescott Park Arts Festival has served the greater Seacoast community in Maine and New Hampshire by presenting music, art, theater, dance, education, and children’s events in Prescott Park with no fixed admission price.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agency
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Production Advantage is an entertainment supply and installation company located in Vermont. We sell theatrical, performing arts, and studio supplies and equipment and provide installation and consulting services across the country. We carry and ship for all departments including
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I was born and raised in Boston into a family of African-American artists. I create art because I am compelled to, like breathing, it is essential to my life. I am continuously intrigued by how things are put together. I enjoy slowing my mind down to contemplate the mysteries of life.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Rage Hezekiah is a New England based poet and educator, who earned her MFA from Emerson College. She has received fellowships from Cave Canem, The MacDowell Colony, and The Ragdale Foundation, and is the recipient of the Saint Botolph Foundation's Emerging Artists Award.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
"A breath of fresh air. Makes my heart feel good!" EMINENTLY BEAUTIFUL Music by Rahel רחל (formerly "Acoustic Breezes") Hello. Shalom. My name is Rahel (Rah-khel). Welcome to the site. Here you will get to know my talents, skills, education, knowledge... my offerings.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Originally from Seattle Washington, Spoken Word Poet/ Emcee and Teaching Artist Rajnii Eddins has been engaging diverse community audiences for over 27 years.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 271 - 280 of 398 results