- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
MATTHEW ROLANDO GARZA (he + they) is a Queer Tejanx/Latinx performance artist, Contemporary Afro-Latin choreographer, healer & educator. Garza’s work explores the relationship between the individual human body and the collective body.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Maura Holden was born in 1967 in Philadelphia PA. She spent most of her childhood absorbed in a multi-dimensional daydream, which formed the foundation of her visionary quest as it continues today.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an music composer, performer, and visual artist who also serves as Executive Director in a community media /Television facility. I have a broad baed skill set and I am capable and confident in many creative diciplines.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
MAxT Makerspace is a community workspace in Peterborough, NH with a variety of tools, tech, and resources shared by creative minded individuals.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As an innovator and educator working at the intersection of performing arts and social justice, I create dynamic learning experiences and performances that celebrate a broad spectrum of voices and journeys.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Melissa is a classically trained flute and piccolo player, and holds a Bachelor of Music Degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS. She studied with flautists Elizabeth Du Bois - McCartney and Christine Feierabend, as well as other members of Symphony Nova Scotia.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Michelle Kaminsky, plays and teaches fiddle, leads workshops in Cajun, Zydeco and Barn dance, as well as xylophone workshops. Michelle plays a variety of traditional American dance styles which include New England, Appalachian, French-Canadian, Cajun and Zydeco.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 231 - 240 of 410 results