- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Heather Stivison is a former museum director with a 20-year career in museums. She is also a published author and visual artist, and recently completed an MFA in painting at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Heather uses all-natural henna to create beautiful body art for special occasions!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Hera is a proactive community of artists who are passionate about bringing fine art to South County and the larger community. Hera Gallery promotes a professional artistic presence for emerging and established artists who are dedicated to their creative practice.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hi Tiger is a group of performing and visual artists, music producers and instrumentalists. Performances are directed by Derek Jackson (lyrics / vocals) and include fierceness by Amandaconda & Nicole Antonette, with lighting design and sculpture by PSBL.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Hidden Acres Farm, Inc. (45-5561457) is a Black woman-lead, incorporated 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization based in Tolland, Connecticut.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
History At Play™, LLC was founded in 2010 to chronicle the lives of influential and often forgotten figures and produces Immersive Living History experiences, educational workshops, motivational speeches, and corporate facilitation for audiences across the nation and virtuall
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After spending a decade training in the art of wadaiko (Japanese drumming) with master taiko drummer sensei Ishikura Takemasa, Jason Seymore made the decision in 2014 to leave his native Florida home and sow new roots in New Hampshire.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Hooksett Public Library is a community resource center providing quality, high-demand materials, programs, information and technology.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Rewrite 7/17/21 I am Rebecca R Burrill, Ed.D–dancer, artistic director/choreographer, movement-based child developmentalist, and educator. I am a self-producing artist. I work with communities and site-specific dance-based arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
HYBRIDMOTION is an artistic movement company co-directed by husband and wife duo, Jun Kuribayashi & Mia Dalglish. It is comprised of three branches that all utilize their unique technique, creativity and aesthetic.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 151 - 160 of 409 results