- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Elm City Dance Collective is a New Haven based organization that provides a platform for an experiential and collaborative approach to dance creation, education and performance. Elm City Dance Collective (ECDC) began in 2008 as a conversation between four dance artists in the New Haven area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Elnu is an Abenaki Tribe based in Southern Vermont. We work to continue our cultural heritage through historical research, lectures and school programs, oral storytelling, singing, dancing and traditional craft making. Our primary focus is ensuring that our traditions carry on to our
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Emcee C.M., Master of None is the pseudonym of Colin McMullan.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Ensemble Robot began in 2003 as an organization of artists, engineers, programmers, and musicians, working to: (1) design, construct, and program an orchestra of robotic musical instruments and dancers, (2) commission music compositions and dance choreography for this ensemble, and (3) design, or
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Bugbump that's born of a degree in art and experience designing sets for (human) theater.
These are dressed bugs (dead) in mechanical vignettes designed to bring magic to life.
Videos will be added.
Thank you for looking.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Erin Genia (Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate) is a multidisciplinary artist whose practice follows various strands, merging cultural imperatives, pure expression, and exploration of materiality, with a response to past, present, and future matters.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - OperaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Erin M. Smith is a classically-trained soprano, teacher, arts administrator, and arts advocate.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been leading Human Art of Play and CircusYoga in-school arts residencies, teaching core curriculums through movement arts for over 25 years. I lead multi-genrational events and retreats and also lead collaborative, municipal-wide, creative placemakin
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Eve Kerrigan is an editor and a writer of fiction and personal essays. She is an enthusiast of all things amusing and creative. Eve is a mother to an exuberant toddler and a caretaker of small animals. She is originally from Southern New England and has returned after a long absence.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Everyday Boston is a 501c3 nonprofit that teaches people of all ages how to connect across the dividing lines of the city by reaching out for each other's stories. The challenge, as we see it, is that Boston is one of the most famously divdied cities in America.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 120 of 393 results