- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Dpict is a values-based facilitation firm with decades of experience working at the intersection of process design, visualization, and facilitation.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
DrawnToHeal.com is a place where custom artwork is created for a great cause. Our users send in a request for a custom piece of art and can pay whatever they want once it's completed. Half of all proceeds are donated to charity.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Otha facilitates fun and lively drum circle events from the deep belief that rhythm has the power to build community, promote well-being, and create joy. He supports participants (from 2 to 1,200) as they come to experience the importance of rhythm in everything and learn that "our hea
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
Provide library services.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Eastern Connecticut Center for History, Art, and Performance (EC-CHAP) represents an important cultural resource serving communities and visitors to Eastern Connecticut and beyond.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
Eastern Point Lit House is a full service literary center and book incubator based in Gloucester, MA.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Elm City Dance Collective is a New Haven based organization that provides a platform for an experiential and collaborative approach to dance creation, education and performance. Elm City Dance Collective (ECDC) began in 2008 as a conversation between four dance artists in the New Haven area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Elnu is an Abenaki Tribe based in Southern Vermont. We work to continue our cultural heritage through historical research, lectures and school programs, oral storytelling, singing, dancing and traditional craft making. Our primary focus is ensuring that our traditions carry on to our
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Emcee C.M., Master of None is the pseudonym of Colin McMullan.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Ensemble Robot began in 2003 as an organization of artists, engineers, programmers, and musicians, working to: (1) design, construct, and program an orchestra of robotic musical instruments and dancers, (2) commission music compositions and dance choreography for this ensemble, and (3) design, or
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 101 - 110 of 378 results