- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allegra Boverman is a longtime photographer/photojournalist based in southern New Hampshire since 2003. She has been taking photos since she was a child, working in darkrooms since before the age of four and working on publications of some kind since the age of 12.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Roger Sorkin is a film producer, writer, editor, director, and founder of American Resilience Project (ARP), which creates mission-driven films designed to influence policy and culture for resolving environmental and energy challenges.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Ammaya Dance & Drum is a collective of dancers and drummers who practice traditional West African and Afro-Caribbean dance and drumming throughout the New England area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andre Strongbearheart Gaines, Jr., is a citizen of the Nipmuc people. He serves as a cultural steward for his Tribe, is a father, public speaker, traditional dance, Indigenous Activist for Indigenous rights, carpenter by trade and educator.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name's Andreina Byrne; I have 10+ years in the commercial and film world as an actor and crew member so I'm a very easy-going and hardworking member of any set.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Israeli classical pianist Anna Arazi is an active performer, speaker and educator. Among her interests are 20th- and 21st-century piano music, research on Israeli composer and pianist Verdina Shlonsky, and promotion of ergonomically scaled piano keyboards.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anne Jennison is a New Hampshire-based Native American storyteller, historian, educator, and craftsperson with both European and Abenaki heritage. With Master’s degrees in both Storytelling and in History, Anne brings a wealth of knowledge - polished by more
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
April Jakubec is a mental health artist-advocate, who began painting as a way of coping with her own mental health symptoms. Jakubec creates acrylic, mixed-media portraits of a diverse group of people living with mental health struggles.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Aquinnah Cultural Center is the home of the Aquinnah Wampanoag Museum located near the Gay Head lighthouse. The center, referred to as the Edwin DeVries Vanderhoop Homestead, was built in the late 1890's and restored and reopened in 2006.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Arlington Commission for Arts and Culture serves as the umbrella organization for all town-related arts and culture activities.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 338 results