- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
BFA in Theater and Dance, Boston University, 2006.
MFA in Theatre: Contemporary Performance, Naropa University, 2015.
Pursuing a PhD in Depth Psychology with a specialization in Somatic Studies; anticipated graduation 2021.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
On the third Thursday of every month, from March through November, twenty-one of the city's hot "art spots" open their doors, inviting you to a visual arts party.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Making art has been a lifelong enterprise for Southern Maine based artist Genevieve Levin.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dancer, Choreographer, Actress, Film, Television, Theatre, Master Teacher, Yogi
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Greg Abate jazz saxophonist, flutist, composer, educator continues as an International Jazz/Recording Artist with 225 days a year touring the globe.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Historian, playwright, actor, storyteller. Living History programs introduces untapped accessible history that celebrates the rich diversity, ambitions, courage, determination, and inspiring heroism of American women.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
Discover the rich collections of the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums, recently united in a state-of-the-art facility designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
The Harvard Ed Portal is an innovative collaborative partnership involving Harvard University, the City of Boston, the Harvard Allston Task Force, and the Allston-Brighton community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Haverhill Cultural Council: Granting not just money, but opportunity to local groups, non-profits, schools and individuals of all ages, to make an impression on their world, an expression of their soul, through the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences that demonstrate the spirit of
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 226 results