- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
CRIANA is a digital design agency. Our overall goal is to locate the natural, yet sometimes unexpected, interplay between creative and analytic factors in your product or service.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Cultivating Peace Vermont invites you to engage your body, speech and mind in a peaceful revolution. We understand that in order to create a peaceful society we must start with our body, speech and mind. As we cultivate peace in ourselves, we cultivate peace in the world.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Cultural Resources collaborates with diverse communities on developing strategies and programs that helps sustain their traditional culture.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name is Chris White! I am a full time musician around the Lakes Region of NH. I play music typically 6-9 times a week. I play a variety of music, at a variety of venues and functions around northern New England. I play guitar, as well as sing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cynthia McLaughlin is an artist, teacher, director and choreographer.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Czésare Santana is a Latin Alternative Bachata & Folk Fusion Singer/Songwriter. Born in the Dominican Republic and raised in New England, Czésare combines the musical richness of his Latin roots with the powerful message of his meaningful lyrics.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Butterworth's puppetry has taken him from performing locally at fairs and schools to an international career, leading large scale educational workshops, appearing in operas and classical music festivals, film, and television.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dance Currents is a modern dance company known for its classical yet inventive style, extensive historical repertory, and versatility in programming. The five dancers are an exceptional ensemble.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Dance Parade aims to present as many dance styles as possible to city streets, parks and in schools and community centers. Our mission is to promote dance as an expressive and unifying art form by celebrating diversity, inclusion and cultural equity.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 366 results