- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Filmmaker and all around artist (CDG) Creativity Discipline Gratitude developed his skills through collaborating and networking. The multi-talented artist has his creative hands in several mediums, from film and fashion to visual and audio production.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Creative Arts Department at the West Suburban YMCA fosters joy and creativity through holistic artistic instruction within a brave space, where all levels and ages are welcome to explore without fear of making mistakes.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
CRIANA is a digital design agency. Our overall goal is to locate the natural, yet sometimes unexpected, interplay between creative and analytic factors in your product or service.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Cultural Resources collaborates with diverse communities on developing strategies and programs that helps sustain their traditional culture.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name is Chris White! I am a full time musician around the Lakes Region of NH. I play music typically 6-9 times a week. I play a variety of music, at a variety of venues and functions around northern New England. I play guitar, as well as sing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cynthia McLaughlin is an artist, teacher, director and choreographer.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Czésare Santana is a Latin Alternative Bachata & Folk Fusion Singer/Songwriter. Born in the Dominican Republic and raised in New England, Czésare combines the musical richness of his Latin roots with the powerful message of his meaningful lyrics.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Butterworth's puppetry has taken him from performing locally at fairs and schools to an international career, leading large scale educational workshops, appearing in operas and classical music festivals, film, and television.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dance Currents is a modern dance company known for its classical yet inventive style, extensive historical repertory, and versatility in programming. The five dancers are an exceptional ensemble.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 318 results