- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Expressiones Cultural Center Inc. was founded in 2001 by Guido Garaycochea, an artist born and educated in Peru, and Jose Garaycochea-Ulloa, a civil engineer who was also educated as an arts administrator in his native country of Chile.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Mission Statement: The Flynn Center for the Performing Arts fosters the enjoyment, understanding, and development of the performing arts in Vermont through diverse and engaging artistic experiences.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Francee' Bouvenir had took a back seat from pursuing her artistic talents so she could deal with the real world as a single mother. But she never phrased herself out as an artist and who passed her talents on to her children.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Gabriela Martina is a vocalist, composer and educator. Released in 2016 with a four-star review from DownBeat, her newest album, No White Shoes, represents a major step in the singer’s sojourn as a 21st-century musician.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
BFA in Theater and Dance, Boston University, 2006.
MFA in Theatre: Contemporary Performance, Naropa University, 2015.
Pursuing a PhD in Depth Psychology with a specialization in Somatic Studies; anticipated graduation 2021.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
On the third Thursday of every month, from March through November, twenty-one of the city's hot "art spots" open their doors, inviting you to a visual arts party.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Making art has been a lifelong enterprise for Southern Maine based artist Genevieve Levin.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Greg Abate jazz saxophonist, flutist, composer, educator continues as an International Jazz/Recording Artist with 225 days a year touring the globe.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Historian, playwright, actor, storyteller. Living History programs introduces untapped accessible history that celebrates the rich diversity, ambitions, courage, determination, and inspiring heroism of American women.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 210 results