- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
COCO Brown is a cultural community center; a multifunctional, intergenerational, place-making, creative arts and educational social space. A safe and inclusive place that holds space for history, the arts, and culture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Colin Minigan is a Massachusetts-based composer whose recent music is concerned with natural phenomena, and the dichotomy between human society and the natural world. In addition to composition Colin spent time studying ethnomusicology and uses this perspective to inform his composition
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an activist, creator, performer, teacher, and thinker in the field of performing arts. My work is movement-based and centers women of the African diaspora, as well as my feminist, antiracist and decolonial politics.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of CommonWealth Orchestra Outreach Project: COOP is a symphonic ensemble with innovative performance practices and programming that represents and reflects a diverse American audience; that provides and/or supports education for youth by partnering with community-based prog
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Community Art Collaborative (CAC) is a newly formed non-profit focused on facilitating public art programs to help communities across the United States use art as a healing modality.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - Urban / MetropolitanInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Imagine a brighter future for your community.
Now let's make it real.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Consenses is a vehicle for connection, understanding, and peace using art as a lens and a language through which to see ourselves, each other and our world more clearly, compassionately, and expansively.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Filmmaker and all around artist (CDG) Creativity Discipline Gratitude developed his skills through collaborating and networking. The multi-talented artist has his creative hands in several mediums, from film and fashion to visual and audio production.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Creative Arts Department at the West Suburban YMCA fosters joy and creativity through holistic artistic instruction within a brave space, where all levels and ages are welcome to explore without fear of making mistakes.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 366 results