- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Brown Box Theatre Project's mission is to create high-quality theatre and deliver our work directly to communities to expand the reach of impactful, professional performing arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - Urban / MetropolitanInstitution/Business Type:Government - Executive (Municipal)
The Cambridge Redevelopment Authority is committed to implementing imaginative, creative initiatives to achieve social equity and a balanced economic ecosystem.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Camerata New England combines the rich, lush sonorities of a large group of string instruments with the intimate clarity of a chamber ensemble. Since 2009, Camerata New England has been developing just the right combination of performers to create our unique sound.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
To build community through media, enhance democratic communication, and facilitate free expression by providing our five towns with a state-of-the-art media resource center.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hi! I'm Carolyn Arcabascio, a writer and illustrator. I draw much of my inspiration from the New England landscape, and the many thinkers and doers working for a more sustainable, kinder world.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Cartooning / Graphic NovelInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name is Cathy G. Johnson. I'm an artist in Providence, Rhode Island, where I make comics, drawings, prints and books about confrontation and sincerity. I draw inspiration from my life and my community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Event driven civic support educational public charity that partners with municipal governments, public and private institutions to reinforce the spirit of community through arts, entertainment, awareness and enhancement programs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Chelvanaya Gabriel (they/them) is an Queer Black Trans Non-Binary visual artivist/multimedia storyteller and resilience facilitator with a strong background in the sciences.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Chhandika is a nonprofit arts organization dedicated to promoting and advancing the tradition of north Indian classical dance kathak.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - BallroomInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native of New England, Christian moved to Rockland from Los Angeles in 2005. He is the 2004 US National Rising Star Ballroom Champion and he has traveled all around the country teaching, coaching, and competing for over 15 years.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 302 results