- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Throughout my practice I have been interested in developing artwork that explores relationships and the interactions between; object and materials, chance and control, two and three dimensions, architecture and public space, historic and contemporary, ecological and environmental, public and priv
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
We are the inventors of Tape Art. And we want to draw with you.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
TDP Art Studio, Home of The Drunken Palette is a studio committed to its communites to make Painting Fun, Affordable and Accessible!
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Original one-person shows of historical and literary characters (Aesop, Charles Dickens, Catherine Dickens, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Frost, Washington Irving, C.S. Lewis, Samuel Prescott, William Shakespeare and more), in period costume.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Apprenticeshop is a school for traditional boatbuilding and seamanship whose mission is to inspire personal growth through craftsmanship, community, and traditions of the sea.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaperInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Key Idea, Inc. educates and empowers individuals of all ages through creative collaborative experiences inspired by keys.
How does The Key IdeaTM Program work?
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Passing Project
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
We are the Picker Artists of Nashua, NH. We have 9 artist studio and 11 artists.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a traditional Eastern Native (Narragansett) wampum maker. I have been doing this for better then 35 years. I am one of the last traditional wampum bead makers. The bead that the great wampum belts were made from.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Jean Grigsby, an accomplished and insightful communicator, leads The Write Approach, a marketing, public relations, and writing services business.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 201 - 210 of 232 results