- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cellist Rebecca Hartka has concertized for over a decade in venues throughout the United States with international appearances in Cuba, Italy, Vietnam and Thailand.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Rebecca is a violist currently is pursuing an Artist Diploma at the Glenn Gould School of the Royal Conservatory, studying with Steve Dann. Prior to this, she received her Bachelor of Music degree from the Boston Conservatory, where she studied with Rictor Noren.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
I am a mixed media artist, who mainly focuses on printmaking as a foundation for my pieces, which are then enhanced by cold wax and oil, or encaustic.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Red Sage Stories: Playback Theatre & Art for Social Change.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Rhea Dunn is a multidisciplinary visual and performing artist and professional educator with over twenty years of experience serving in the Metro Boston area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Ms. Fazio will become the Creative Curator of “Interwoven Traditions” a teaching venue for food and fabric arts.
Cost and fees vary from grant funded to a per person fee.
More details coming in April 2020.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
contemporary and traditional Wabanaki style beadwork
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an artist and art teacher who loves working with people of all ages to inspire creativity. I work in primarily in mixed media collage but I also love to paint, draw, make prints, and experiment with media, both 2-D and 3-D.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
After years of giving casual, impromptu performances in unusual places—from campgrounds in American national parks to hostel courtyards in rural Spain to a mountain pass in the Swiss Alps—Julia Connor and David Leach officially formed the violin & piano duo Room to Spare in the sp
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I seek a better world through better storytelling.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 191 - 200 of 274 results