- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Springfield City Library: All Yours, Just Ask. Our mission is:
Building connections | Broadening horizons | Strengthening community
The community source for literacy, technology and information
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
“So much of our culture is defined by complex messages illustrated through strategic colors, simple symbols and evocative shapes.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Stephen V. Beckett, PT, a 40+ year Maine resident will tell you, “I’m just a kid from Orange County and I swear I mean you no harm!” His friends and peers call him a renaissance man.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Strand Theatre, located in downtown Rockland on the coast of Maine, has been entertaining audiences since 1923.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Tap / PercussiveInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Subject:Matter is a Boston based tap dance company, under the direction of choreographer Ian Berg, with the aim of presenting new, cutting-edge tap dance work primarily in the Boston area. Our goals are:
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Storyteller Sumner McClain's repertoire includes an original narration of Dr.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
SuperKava- A unique combination of flute guitar and percussion that brings improvisatory and innovative sounds to its listeners. Borrowing from folk, jazz, Latin, classical and rock influences, the three members of SuperKava collaboratively produce a multifaceted collection of songs.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Throughout my practice I have been interested in developing artwork that explores relationships and the interactions between; object and materials, chance and control, two and three dimensions, architecture and public space, historic and contemporary, ecological and environmental, public and priv
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
We are the inventors of Tape Art. And we want to draw with you.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
TDP Art Studio, Home of The Drunken Palette is a studio committed to its communites to make Painting Fun, Affordable and Accessible!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 181 - 190 of 217 results