- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PublishingInstitution/Business Type:Literary Magazines
Mount Island is a literary magazine and small press dedicated to creating space for rural LGBTQ+ and POC voices to be heard on their own terms and find solidarity in community.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mural Envy's mission is to transform overlooked spaces into areas of interest, inspiration and beauty.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am the founder and curator of the Museum of Everyday Life in Glover, Vermont. The museum celebrates mundanity, and the mysterious delight embedded in the banal but beloved objects we touch everyday.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - Rap / Hip-HopInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Over the last 5 years, I have been Performing Poetry & Hip Hop around the world.
In 2019 alone, I toured 35 states,
toured The Netherlands,
performed as part of an Opera,
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Nancy Grace Horton's Learning to See programs are school and community participatory projects that simultaneously teach the history and art of photography and document local events, traditions, neighborhoods and or can be self explorations for each student.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Graced with an “exceptionally beautiful” voice (Pittsburgh Post- Gazette), versatile artist Nancy Knowles lights up the stage with her ease, presence, and humor.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Currently my work arises from the intersection of contemporary dance and acrobatic physical theater. In addition to solo work, I collaborate with a small group called Big Teeth to create, produce, and tour evening-length shows.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My overarching concern is to create a work that will inspire and enliven the community landscape, open the hearts and minds of the people of that community in such a manner that they sense an ownership of the subsequent work.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Narragansett Bay Chorus is the Providence Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony society. An organization dedicated to keep singing alive in our communities through youth outreach, education and public performances.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 161 - 170 of 274 results