- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am the founder and curator of the Museum of Everyday Life in Glover, Vermont. The museum celebrates mundanity, and the mysterious delight embedded in the banal but beloved objects we touch everyday.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - Rap / Hip-HopInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Over the last 5 years, I have been Performing Poetry & Hip Hop around the world.
In 2019 alone, I toured 35 states,
toured The Netherlands,
performed as part of an Opera,
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Nancy Grace Horton's Learning to See programs are school and community participatory projects that simultaneously teach the history and art of photography and document local events, traditions, neighborhoods and or can be self explorations for each student.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Graced with an “exceptionally beautiful” voice (Pittsburgh Post- Gazette), versatile artist Nancy Knowles lights up the stage with her ease, presence, and humor.
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My overarching concern is to create a work that will inspire and enliven the community landscape, open the hearts and minds of the people of that community in such a manner that they sense an ownership of the subsequent work.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Narragansett Bay Chorus is the Providence Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony society. An organization dedicated to keep singing alive in our communities through youth outreach, education and public performances.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Design - Landscape ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Design and build creative, natural play and learning environments
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Founded in 1976, NEFA is one of six regional arts organizations established with funding from the National Endowment for the Arts to strengthen the national arts infrastructure by cultivating the arts on a regional level.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The purpose of the New Hampshire Storytelling Alliance (NHSA) is to promote the oral tradition of storytelling in the community in all its forms: traditional, creative, cultural, and personal and therapeutic.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 141 - 150 of 232 results