- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The purpose of the New Hampshire Storytelling Alliance (NHSA) is to promote the oral tradition of storytelling in the community in all its forms: traditional, creative, cultural, and personal and therapeutic.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Northern Daughters is a contemporary art gallery located at 221 Main Street in Vergennes, Vermont. We strive to be a space that merges the aesthetic of blue chip galleries with the familiarity and authenticity of a Vermont general store.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Orquesta Mis Bio
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Inspiring performances, luminous sound, and exceptional musicianship are the hallmarks of the Grammy Award-winning Parker Quartet.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Patricia Leahey Meriam, Artist's Statement:
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Textile WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Newport native and third generation mill worker turned tapestry artist and independent scholar, Patryc weaves the precision valley history and culture into her interdisciplinary community projects.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Brown Ash basketry has been part of my life since I was old enough to understand the process. My years of creative work go back 40 years when my elders taught me the basics.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a theatre teaching artist who facilitates opportunities for learners ages 3-83 to discover their Voice specifically creating confidence in self-agency.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 141 - 150 of 217 results