- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dancer, Choreographer, Actress, Film, Television, Theatre, Master Teacher, Yogi
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - CountryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Grant Maloy Smith is a Billboard Top 10 recording artist and MusicRow CountryBreakout charting songwriter of AMERICAN ROOTS music. His latest album, Dust Bowl - American Stories spent 17 weeks on the Billboard charts, including eleven weeks in the Top 10.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Greg Abate jazz saxophonist, flutist, composer, educator continues as an International Jazz/Recording Artist with 225 days a year touring the globe.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Historian, playwright, actor, storyteller. Living History programs introduces untapped accessible history that celebrates the rich diversity, ambitions, courage, determination, and inspiring heroism of American women.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
Discover the rich collections of the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums, recently united in a state-of-the-art facility designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
The Harvard Ed Portal is an innovative collaborative partnership involving Harvard University, the City of Boston, the Harvard Allston Task Force, and the Allston-Brighton community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Haverhill Cultural Council: Granting not just money, but opportunity to local groups, non-profits, schools and individuals of all ages, to make an impression on their world, an expression of their soul, through the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences that demonstrate the spirit of
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Heather Stivison is a former museum director with a 20-year career in museums. She is also a published author and visual artist, and recently completed an MFA in painting at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Heather uses all-natural henna to create beautiful body art for special occasions!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 277 results