- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literature - PublishingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a writer, teacher, visual artist and theater performer.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Creative soul that explores all mediums of self expression. Trained actress and director. One woman interactive show "Ask Mama".
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Prolific Five-Time Emmy Award-Winning Folklorist with a portfolio of over 200 lectures on Historical Weather, Boston History, New England History, Music History, Art History, Female History, Astronomy, Revolutionary War, Military History, American History, World History, African American History,
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Josh Knowles is a violinist, singer/songwriter, and composer based in Boston, MA. Formerly educated at Berklee College of Music, he brings an eclectic array of influences to his work.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I love art and the people are the art
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literature - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Jude Bradley is an author, journalist, designer and producer living the Greater Boston area. At 17, she started her career as a reporter with The Sunday Independent.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Drawing from my personal experiences with life and death, I use a reductive sculptural process to monumentalize these events.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Kaiholunuie Polynesian Dance Company (KPDC), expresses the cultural vitality of Polynesia through many dance styles of the South Pacific.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Karen is well known for her extensive work with children and communities as a Touring Artist, Artist-in-Residence, choreographer and educator for over thirty years.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Collaborate with artists and organizations to create residencies that explore movement/ dance as a tool in building self concept, social and cognitive abilities.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 217 results