- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
WaterFire Providence® is an independent, 501(c)3 non-profit arts organization whose mission is to inspire Providence and its visitors by revitalizing the urban experience, fostering community engagement and creatively transforming the city by presenting WaterFire for all to enjoy.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Through public art installations I utilize the power of photography to be a catalist for dialog and for building stronger more compassionate communities.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The West Claremont Center for Music and the Arts’ (WCCMA) mission is to bring professional music and arts experiences, diverse musicians, and educational opportunity to the underserved and low-income community of Claremont NH, and the wider Upper Valley region.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gail Rokotuibau is White Hair Smiling.she makes baskets out of pine needles and sweetgrass by the traditional method ofcoiling.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
World Story Exchange partners with schools and educational organizations to offer documentary story creation workshops to youth and groups of individuals.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The YMCA of Martha’s Vineyard is committed to offering a variety of programs to serve families, youth, individuals, seniors and teens. Our programs encompass a wide range of activities from aquatics, health and fitness, nutrition, and more.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
yon Tande (né Whitney V. Hunter) is a multidisciplinary artist/culture worker and BLACK SEED Native committed to culture as catalyst. His work centers around cultivating the individual and communal spirit through performance, education and curation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of the Young@Heart Chorus is to present a unique and positive image of aging through the creation of originally staged musical and theater performances that incorporate songs not commonly sung by older Americans.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Yury Yanowsky's career as a principal dancer with the Boston Ballet spanned over two decades.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Zealophone is a new literary project working to enrich rural Vermont's writing scene and support young and marginalized writers from around the region and beyond.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 261 - 270 of 272 results