- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaperInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Key Idea, Inc. educates and empowers individuals of all ages through creative collaborative experiences inspired by keys.
How does The Key IdeaTM Program work?
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Passing Project
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a traditional Eastern Native (Narragansett) wampum maker. I have been doing this for better then 35 years. I am one of the last traditional wampum bead makers. The bead that the great wampum belts were made from.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Jean Grigsby, an accomplished and insightful communicator, leads The Write Approach, a marketing, public relations, and writing services business.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Performing songwriter Thea Hopkins is a member of the Aquinnah Wampanoag tribe of Martha's Vineyard. She calls her music Red Roots Americana.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Theophilus (Theo) Nii Martey is a songwriter, recording artist, choreographer, performer and teacher originally from Accra Ghana, West Africa.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Toto Kisaku, is an award-winning Congolese playwright, actor, director and producer who studied drama at the National Institute of Arts in Kinshasa. After establishing the K-Mu Theater in 2003, he spent the next 15 years traveling the world to produce and participate in plays.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My passion is portrait photography. I especially love photographing babies and new families. I'm an aspiring birth photographer, and would love the opportunity to capture your labor and delivery.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Guilds / Unions / Professional Associations
The Vermont Abenaki Artists Association embodies the history, culture, and art of the Abenaki people. Our mission is to promote regional Indigenous arts, artists, culture, and to provide an organized central place to share creative ideas.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 201 - 210 of 226 results