- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Award-winning Afro Taíno choreographer Marsha Parrilla is the founding Artistic Director of Danza Orgánica.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Maryann Ullmann is fond of blurring the boundaries of genre, mixing realism and fabulism, and encouraging voices that the world needs more of.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an music and visual artist who also serves as Executive Director in a community media /Television facility. I have a broad baed skill set and I am capable and confident in many creative diciplines.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Melissa is a classically trained flute and piccolo player, and holds a Bachelor of Music Degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS. She studied with flautists Elizabeth Du Bois - McCartney and Christine Feierabend, as well as other members of Symphony Nova Scotia.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Michelle Kaminsky, plays and teaches fiddle, leads workshops in Cajun, Zydeco and Barn dance, as well as xylophone workshops. Michelle plays a variety of traditional American dance styles which include New England, Appalachian, French-Canadian, Cajun and Zydeco.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Milena Dabova is an actor, dancer and choreographer originally from Bulgaria, whose primary work since 2009 has been with Double Edge Theatre in Ashfield, MA.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Social Service Organizations
Music therapy is the use of music as a tool to reach non-musical goals. To "modulate" means to vary the strength, tone, or pitch. At Modulations Therapies, our job is to help you find your song, strengthen your voice, and transform your life.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Montserrat College of Art Galleries present innovative exhibitions of contemporary art that feature regional, national and international artists ranging from emerging to established.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 141 - 150 of 260 results