- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As an artist and educator, I have a strong commitment to nurturing our connection to nature through creativity, dynamic approaches to education, work and daily living.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Lon E. Plynton is a Multi-instrumentalist, Composer, Recording Artist, Producer, Promoter, Entertainer, Business Owner and Educator.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
About US—Our Mission LCTC's mission is to help connect New England-based artists and audiences to the global evolution of contemporary dance.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
MWM is a recording studio, experimental music venue, art gallery, and cocktail bar located in Pawtucket's downtown Arts & Entertainment District.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Magnolia has been playing foot stomping and toe tapping traditional Cajun music for all kinds of audiences for over 20 years. They can perform in a small ensemble with fiddle; accordion and guitar, all the up to their full band with bass and percussion, and double fiddles.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
MISSION: The Maine Crafts Association supports craft artists by providing educational, marketing and retail opportunities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Make-It Springfield is a community incubator and workshop space for local makers, artists, entrepreneurs, programmers, students and enthusiasts to make, create & share their skills and tools.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Makery Coworking is Litchfield County's first coworking space. We officially opened to the public on February 6, 2017 and we are located at 20 Bank Street, New Milford, CT. Our 5,000 square foot space is designed to be inviting and inspire creativity.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
MISSION: Commitment to sharing the educational, transformational and therapeutic power of drum, dance and song with all ages and abilities, from toddler to elder.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 121 - 130 of 246 results