- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Drawing from my personal experiences with life and death, I use a reductive sculptural process to monumentalize these events.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Kaiholunuie Polynesian Dance Company (KPDC), expresses the cultural vitality of Polynesia through many dance styles of the South Pacific.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Karen is well known for her extensive work with children and communities as a Touring Artist, Artist-in-Residence, choreographer and educator for over thirty years.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I began photographing portraits and love stories in 2002, when I graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Illustration. I wanted to bring the storytelling skills I developed for children’s books out of the art studio and share them with clients everywhere.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Collaborate with artists and organizations to create residencies that explore movement/ dance as a tool in building self concept, social and cognitive abilities.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Organizational Background—Kingdom County Productions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Short paragraph for your PR:
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Kozen is a New Hampshire based Japanese drumming ensemble, and is affiliated with Hokuto Taiko Dojo, New Hampshire's first and only school for Japanese taiko drumming.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
After receiving my Master's of Arts in Painting from New York University in 2005, I founded an alternative art school in the historic Ninth Square district of Downtown New Haven called the Adae Fine Art Academy.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Artist Statement – Lara Gonzalez
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 121 - 130 of 277 results