- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“Aaron Larget-Caplan is a riveting artist”(Washington Post) with “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” (Boston Musical Intelligencer). Aaron is a Stone Records recording artist and international touring guitarist.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina and moved to the United States of America in 1998. Graduating college with a double bachelor’s in chemistry and Studio Art, I found a blend of science and creativity in my art unable to ignore the link between the two fields.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Born and raised in Southern New Hampshire, Kaleen McKeeman has created and performed original acrobatic works around the world since 2004.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The ASCAP award-winning Afro Yaqui Music Collective is a multilingual jazz band based in Atkinson, NH. Since 2016, they have been creating music ranging from soothing, introspective, cello-infused tango; to grooving, hard-hitting, virtuosic jazz-funk.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Agustín Patiño was born in Giron, high in the Andes Mountains near Cuenca, Ecuador. Agustin is a classically trained artist, he works in a variety of materials and mediums from oil painting to metal sculptures.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Ogden is a nationally recognized basket maker, specializing in making baskets from locally grown and harvested black ash trees.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 379 results