- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
15 Minute Field Trips™ is dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Noted for his “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” by the Boston Musical Intelligencer, classical guitarist Aaron Larget-Caplan is a recording and touring artist who performs across Europe, Russia and the USA.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Ogden is a nationally recognized basket maker, specializing in making baskets from locally grown and harvested black ash trees.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
All Things Visual is a marketing firm, serving clients throughout the United States and the world. We take the success of our clients personally. We form lasting partnerships to achieve the results they desire.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Israeli classical pianist Anna Arazi is an active performer, speaker and educator. Among her interests are 20th- and 21st-century piano music, research on Israeli composer and pianist Verdina Shlonsky, and promotion of ergonomically scaled piano keyboards.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
With 30 years of experience as a Native American storyteller, Anne Jennison has had many wonderful storytelling opportunities. Most recently her favorite ongoing venues are the Mount Kearsarge Indian Museum in Warner, New Hampshire and Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, New
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Aquinnah Cultural Center is the home of the Aquinnah Wampanoag Museum located near the Gay Head lighthouse. The center, referred to as the Edwin DeVries Vanderhoop Homestead, was built in the late 1890's and restored and reopened in 2006.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Art in Suburbia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide art, education, and awareness to suburban communities throughout Massachusetts for social impact.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 181 results