- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“I am a Boston-based public artist. I often use the human form to engage the public in narratives that are accessible, interactive and inclusive. My goal is to enliven the viewer’s relationship to a sculpture by seeking out unexpected narrative devices.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Israeli classical pianist Anna Arazi is an active performer, speaker and educator. Among her interests are 20th- and 21st-century piano music, research on Israeli composer and pianist Verdina Shlonsky, and promotion of ergonomically scaled piano keyboards.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm primarily a painter. I also make ceramic sculpture and puppets, write fiction and non fiction, teach writing and art, and am now working on creating a collaborative installation of art work, poetry, and science as an effort to promote Climate Change awareness.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a degree in Drawing, Painting and Printmaking from The Ohio State University. I have been working in the startup community in Boston since 1999 as a graphic and UX Designer.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified teacher (Endorsements:K-6; Secondary English pending; Secondary French pending).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work. I also carve into tree sections or stumps at private homes by commission.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Annegret Baier is a hand drummer and percussionist who plays and sings traditional West African rhythms and songs on original African-made drums such as the djembe, kpanlogo, balaphone, mbira and doundounba.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Annie and Safari Bob create and perform fun-filled, interactive songs and dances about the wonders of nature for the whole family to enjoy. For the past 30 years the Natural Wonder Band has performed for over 850,000 friends around the world.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 1257 results