- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I began pursuing my Acorn Tales journey as I traveled along a winding trail of love, life, and adventure. My journey is filled with twists and turns and everyday I discover something new about myself in this process of growth and transformation. My symbol for growth is an acorn.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
(NOTE: A virtual version of our program is availble during times of social distancing. It consists of a studio-recorded performance featuring multiple camera angles and specially edited to bring the viewer into the action. The fee for one 45-minute program is $285.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Rita Parisi is an actress, singer, producer and playwright with over 20 years of performance experience. In 2002, she founded Waterfall Productions to showcase her one-woman dramatic shows which have been seen in New England, New Jersey and New York.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Adam Daley Wilson is a contemporary conceptual and visual artist who lives and works in Maine. His works manifest in oil painting, multi-media, video, installations, and performance art. He is represented by Aspect/Ratio Projects Gallery
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Levin, a Naxos Recording Artist, has been praised by renowned American guitarist, Eliot Fisk, as a virtuoso guitarist and a true 21st century renaissance man with the élan, intelligence, charm, tenacity and conviction to change the world. Mr.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Boyce has been called the foremost disciple of the late traditional VT fiddler, Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont. Boyce started taking lessons from Luce in 1991, going on to learn about the traditional music and dancing of central Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I consider these works, "Depressive Realism", a term adopted from the 1970's psychological hypotheses that the depressed individual has a more accurate depiction of reality, and themselves than the non-depressed individual.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The mixed media artworks I create reflect the way I see the world; a complex, ever changing combination of textures, colors, moments, and stories, imbued with spirit, wonder, and discovery. I can’t always say whether the text or the design comes first, as they are inextricably l
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a painter
i teach painting and drawing.
since 1999 NHIA.edu in NH
FAll 2014 MECA in Portland Me
WORKSHOPS ON THE SEACOAST
WORKSHOPS IN PARIS AND IN PROVENCE
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 3994 results