- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Abby is a painter who teaches preschoolers to senior citizens, including integrated populations, in a variety of media. She developed and founded Art for Kids and Art From the Heart.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aberfan (7 pianos, percussion, voice and tools of rescue) is a full length programmatic composition informed by one of the most tragic disasters of our time.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Abigail by Gail: A Colonial Experience provides Educational Colonial Programs and Tours. Using the real life experiences of Abigail and her family, audience members learn what colonial life was like for an ordinary family living during extraordinary times. Ea
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work includes interactive electronic media, site-specific sculpture, public art and original video design for theater and dance. Currently, I teach robotics, art history and visual arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 2017, Abilities Dance has welcomed dancers with and without disabilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Above Summit is a Boston-based film and photography studio specializing in aerial, drone and video production.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Don is an abstract painter. He exhibits internationally and is collected here and abroad.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Accel. School of Music in Peabody offers music lessons to children and adults. Study voice, piano, guitar, bass guitar or drums with experienced, friendly instructors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Access Oxford Inc.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Independent consultant focusing on ensuring the arts are accessible. Offering staff training around making your business/arts organization accessible including basics for website accessibility; trained audio describer and audio description trainer; presenter for annual John F.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 3994 results