- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - AnimationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hi, I'm A.Minor, I create animated video art.
I'm known for my signature style line-drawn cartoon style, and my otherwordly animations, rooted in my deep love of color, pattern & movement.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The A.MUse Emporium of Loveliness is an Emporium of eclectic loveliness and unusual objects of desire for discerning Ladies and Gentlemen.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Representing Somalia, Tanzania and Burundi and currently living in Burlington, Vermont, A2VT synthesizes their native African musical and dance roots with Western pop and Hip Hop sensibilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
JazzTimes hailed the band as "a bracing walk on the wild side of the big band spectrum.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Jafferis is a hip-hop poet and playwright whose awards include a Creative Capital Award, Richard Rodgers Award, Sundance Institute / Time Warner Fellowship, NEA Art Works Grant, NEFA National Theatre Project Grant and multiple MacDowell Fellowships.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“Aaron Larget-Caplan is a riveting artist”(Washington Post) with “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” (Boston Musical Intelligencer). Aaron is a Stone Records recording artist and international touring guitarist.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
The Abbot-Downing Historical Society was formed in 1977 by a group of Concord citizens. Until 2011, it was known as the Concord Coach Society. The name was changed to reflect the greater scope of activities of the Abbot-Downing Company.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 3994 results