- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Acker Bros Trio, (all Berklee College Alum) is comprised of brothers Victor and Dana Acker along with drummer Jazz Robertson and blows a breath of fresh air into the jazz standard repertoire by mixing traditional tunes with the new standards, composed by such artists as Stevie Wonder, Bria
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I began pursuing my Acorn Tales journey as I traveled along a winding trail of love, life, and adventure. My journey is filled with twists and turns and everyday I discover something new about myself in this process of growth and transformation. My symbol for growth is an acorn.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
(NOTE: A virtual version of our program is availble during times of social distancing. It consists of a studio-recorded performance featuring multiple camera angles and specially edited to bring the viewer into the action. The fee for one 45-minute program is $285.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Rita Parisi is an actress, singer, producer and playwright with over 20 years of performance experience. In 2002, she founded Waterfall Productions to showcase her one-woman dramatic shows which have been seen in New England, New Jersey and New York.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Boyce has been called the foremost disciple of the late traditional VT fiddler, Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont. Boyce started taking lessons from Luce in 1991, going on to learn about the traditional music and dancing of central Vermont.
Adela & Jude are keepers of music that is falling silent, music that intersects the origins of American music, from old country ballads to hymns sung in churches across the early American landscape.
Conductor Adrian Slywotzky directs a wide variety of orchestras and classical music ensembles, including modern/contemporary opera, chamber orchestra, and youth orchestra. He also coaches chamber music ensembles and teaches music theory and musicianship at all levels.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Advice To The Players is a unique company of theater professionals, enthusiastic community members and energetic teens that has been performing Shakespeare and offering workshops in New Hampshire's Lakes and Mountains Region since 1999.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adya Dance is run by a performing and teaching artist, trained in Bharathanatyam, a classical dance form from southern India. The school focuses in the Kalakshetra style of Bharathanatyam with influences from the Tanjavur style.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 2737 results