- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Act!vated Story Theatre presents stories on stage that stimulate the imagination, emphasize critical thinking and build cultural awareness.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Rita Parisi is an actress, singer, producer and playwright with over 20 years of performance experience. In 2002, she founded Waterfall Productions to showcase her one-woman dramatic shows which have been seen in New England, New Jersey and New York.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Adam Boyce has been called the foremost disciple of the late traditional VT fiddler, Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont. Boyce started taking lessons from Luce in 1991, going on to learn about the traditional music and dancing of central Vermont.
Adela & Jude are keepers of music that is falling silent, music that intersects the origins of American music, from old country ballads to hymns sung in churches across the early American landscape.
Conductor Adrian Slywotzky directs a wide variety of orchestras and classical music ensembles, including modern/contemporary opera, chamber orchestra, and youth orchestra. He also coaches chamber music ensembles and teaches music theory and musicianship at all levels.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Advice To The Players is a unique company of theater professionals, enthusiastic community members and energetic teens that has been performing Shakespeare and offering workshops in New Hampshire's Lakes and Mountains Region since 1999.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
What is the Afro-Semitic Experience? Spiritual, soul-driven, cross-cultural music. "Imagine Charles Mingus sitting in with a Klezmer band, playing Gospel music set to the polyrhythmic pace of the congas." Carlos Ramos, The Rainbow Reporter
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
AHA! (Art, History & Architecture) is New Bedford's free Downtown Cultural Night and collaborative cultural organization with over 60 downtown venue partners.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Tara gives lecture/demonstrations and workshops in the vibrant style of Kuchipudi. With elements of storytelling, rhythmic footwork and athletic grace, Kuchipudi relays vivid stories from Hindu mythology.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 2329 results