- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
A site for the presentation of art works achieved through the use of digital and new media technologies.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A lively, fast-paced musical revue, featuring over-size hand puppets and marionettes, The Wayne Martin Puppets' 45-minute program is an enchanting and educational introduction to puppetry.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Singer/songwriter Wayne Potash plays fun, high energy, all-participation style solo shows with guitar, banjo, ukulele and harmonica.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Through public art installations I utilize the power of photography to be a catalist for dialog and for building stronger more compassionate communities.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Music! Dance! Variety! With We Got Rhythm!, you've got it all!!!
We Got Rhythm! reunites great American music and uniquely American tap dance in this modern song-and-dance team.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Maine Writers and Publisher's Award winning creative nonfiction memoir about growing up Franco-American in Waterville, ME. This book is taught in many college/university courses throughout the United States.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
VIDEO COMPANY: Weisswoman Productions. Award-Winning Video Production, Cinematography and Editing. An SDO Certified Women's Business Enterprise.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
The Wellesley College Concert Series brings world-class performers to campus, complementing the Music Department’s academic offerings and augmenting the cultural life of the College and surrounding community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Jehlens approach to movement incorporates elements of a wide range of dance styles including Bharata Natyam, Odissi and Kuchipudi; Capoeira and West African dance. Jehlen's emotionally powerful choreography has been performed throughout the United States, Europe, India and in Japan.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Center for the Arts (CFA) serves Wesleyan University's world renown arts departments, and exists as a cultural center for the campus, Middletown and the region by presenting a wide variety of events and exhibitions, ranging from student and faculty works to internationally acclaimed ense
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 2421 - 2430 of 2499 results