- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
We seek to engage and inspire the campus and regional communities in the arts through a broad array of exemplary performances, exhibitions, and educational programs.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
The Museum of Art at the University of New Hampshire collects, preserves, and interprets works of art, serving as a visual arts resource and an educational catalyst for the University and Seacoast communities.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
University-based presenting series with performances in classical, jazz, early music, world music, folk and a film series. Located on the beautiful Burlington campus of University of Vermont. Our main venue is the UVM Recital Hall, 300 seats.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a student founded and run drama club at the University of Maine at Presque Isle. Our mission with this drama club is to share our passion for the arts with the student body through plays, revues, and playwriting festivals.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an actor, filmmaker, writer and director. I also teach Digital Cinema at the Brimmer and May School in Chestnut Hill. I also speak at various educational institutions around the Boston area as part of Positive Educators Reaching Youth, which is run by Partners in Sex Education.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Our mission is to provide and promote the best in music education and ensemble opportunities for the Upper Valley of VT and NH. We offer lessons, group classes, chamber music, a community orchestra and chorus, Suzuki program, workshops, and master classes in a variety of genres and instruments.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Urbanity Dance is a Boston-based contemporary dance company that offers award-winning performances, studio classes, and community programs that make dance accessible to all.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Val Ramos Flamenco Ensemble is one of the best traditional Flamenco and Flamenco fusion groups in the United States. Established in 1994, the group features the unique talents of VAL RAMOS (lead Flamenco guitarist), JOSE R.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Valerie Tutson graduated from Brown University with a Masters Degree in Theatre Arts and a degree in Storytelling as a Communication's Art. Valerie draws her performance stories from around the world with an emphasis on African traditions.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 2371 - 2380 of 2505 results