- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a non profit service organization for dramatists. Our mission is to help communities establish identities through the performing arts with a focus on new works. Currently we are offering five original works available for touring or as part of residencies:
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Excellent organizational and assessment skills, paired with strong writing and a long history of process, procedure and policy development, budgeting, project management. Experienced in government, historic preservation, decorative arts, grant management and grant writing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
In an interview, Alexandra Rozenman spoke of, “[t]he longing for a common, known space” as a key to her imagery. She goes on to say that she wants the viewer to enter her painting like an actor whose identity is subsumed by a role.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandria Heather creates music, paintings, drawings, poetry, prose, choreography and public art celebrating the countless forces within the Universe.
She believes all work is a form of prayer.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I work from memory and observation to create abstract explorations of space, time, and objects.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 1788 results