- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Fogel is the Poet Laureate of the State of New Hampshire (2014-1019). Alice's mission in this role, and in her own life, is to connect more people to poetry--particularly as readers.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Eckles is a graduate of Bennington College and Antioch New England Graduate School. She is also the author of A Phrase Book for Spiritual Emergencies: Essays, and The Literature Preferred by Wild Boar, a novel.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Available at $60 per hour for small group instruction or $125 per half day (4 Hr session). Transportation additional 45 plus miles area.
Teaching artist/live announcer-26yrs of experience. Providing: acting coaching, workshop &curriculum development.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alicia Quintano performs dynamic, humor-filled stories and original songs for children and families and serio/comic monologues for adults in schools, theatres, colleges, at festivals and on the radio.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
A fun, and friendly dance school since 2003. We offer classes in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical , modern and hip hop.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Wood / BarkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Maple Brook Studio is a magical sort of place, says artist Aline Hoffman. When she walks through the door into the studio, she feels transformed into a place of creativity where almost anything is possible.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name is Aliona Kuznetsova and I am a photographer. I believe that my art is a mashup of everything I saw, felt, thought and experienced.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 3379 results