- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Adam Levin, a Naxos Recording Artist, has been praised by renowned American guitarist, Eliot Fisk, as a virtuoso guitarist and a true 21st century renaissance man with the élan, intelligence, charm, tenacity and conviction to change the world. Mr.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Adam Boyce has been called the foremost disciple of the late traditional VT fiddler, Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont. Boyce started taking lessons from Luce in 1991, going on to learn about the traditional music and dancing of central Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I consider these works, "Depressive Realism", a term adopted from the 1970's psychological hypotheses that the depressed individual has a more accurate depiction of reality, and themselves than the non-depressed individual.
Adela & Jude are keepers of music that is falling silent, music that intersects the origins of American music, from old country ballads to hymns sung in churches across the early American landscape.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a calligrapher using mixed media to combine the handwritten word with my love of watercolors, photography, and hand made papers. I am an art maker, a pathfinder and storyteller. I use whatever materials it takes to begin my journey.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literature - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Author of young adult novels The Hidden Twin and Strange Sweet Song (St Martin’s Press).
Conductor Adrian Slywotzky directs a wide variety of orchestras and classical music ensembles, including modern/contemporary opera, chamber orchestra, and youth orchestra. He also coaches chamber music ensembles and teaches music theory and musicianship at all levels.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Born in Boston, Adriane Brayton attended the Boston Arts Academy and Connecticut College where she performed the works of Jose Limon, Pedro Ruiz, Nathan Trice, Paul Taylor, Twyla Tharp, Nicholas Leichter, Colleen Thomas, Laura Dean, David Dorfman, Lisa Race, Heidi Hende
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Advice To The Players is a unique company of theater professionals, enthusiastic community members and energetic teens that has been performing Shakespeare and offering workshops in New Hampshire's Lakes and Mountains Region since 1999.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 2878 results