- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
The Skating Club of Boston® is the third oldest skating club in the country, and a founding member of U.S. Figure Skating, the national governing body for the sport.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Skiffs are a high energy trio with Sean Brennan (acoustic guitar and vocals), Bob Dunlap (acoustic and electric guitars, and vocals) and Kathi Taylor (drums, percussion, and vocals) that play a “Celtic Americana Stew of Roots, Rock, Blues and Greens”.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
With two voices, guitars, banjo, mandolin, autoharp and more The Sky Blue Boys -- Banjo Dan and Willy Lindner -- deliver a lively program of traditional and original acoustic music featuring the excitement of bluegrass, the authenticity of folk, and the exuberance of the old-time string bands.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Space On Main is a 7,000 sq ft nonprofit community-based coworking, maker, conference, event, and gallery space in the heart of the VT/NH Cohase Region fostering entrepreneurship, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
The Squid Jiggers are Maine-based folk duo comprised of inveterate musician-entertainers, Dave Rowe and Troy R. Bennett. They took their name from the A.R. Scammell song Squid Jigging Ground, which is a wonderful musical depiction of fishing for squid in the waters off Newfoundland.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Steel Yard offers arts and technical training programs designed to increase opportunities for cultural and artistic expression, career-oriented training, and small business incubation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Susan B. Anthony Birthplace Museum, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation, dedicated to preserving the birthplace and raising public awareness of the wide-ranging legacy of the great social reformer, Susan B. Anthony, who was a pioneering feminist and suffragist.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Swing Legacy, six pieces plus vocalist, is essentially a little big-band, presenting the polish, heat, and energy of the great swing big-bands. Their exciting original arrangements produce a big-band sound and make the group sound larger than six pieces.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Theater Offensive's mission is to form and present the diverse realities of queer lives in art so bold it breaks through personal isolation and political orthodoxy to help build an honest, progressive community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
The Thomas Kincade Company offers authentic limited-edition pieces by the artist.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 3181 - 3190 of 3482 results