- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gail Rokotuibau is White Hair Smiling.she makes baskets out of pine needles and sweetgrass by the traditional method ofcoiling.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
You don't need to be Jewish to enjoy and learn about Yiddish music and culture with the Wholesale Klezmer Band.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
We are driven out of some natural sense to share with our community and a desire to support grassroots music at the tenderest of levels.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I weave and market traditional Penobscot ash and sweetgrass baskets. I consult to organizations, museums and tribes and coach other Native American artists in their arts businesses. I am a successful grant writer and have co-curated a number of national exhibitions for art museums.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
"I dream myself tiny so i can envision my creations on a monumental scale, I'll do this until I can realize them larger"
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Pop / RockInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Will Dailey is an independent, Boston-based recording and performing artist. His sound has been described as having a rich vintage vibe while having a firm appreciation of AM rock, pop and big hooks.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Will Duchon is a classical pianist with extensive performance experience. He also has served as a church music director since 1981, and is a broadcaster for WMNR FIne Arts Radio since 2006.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I like to be as productive as possible. My day, I work freelance as a Project Manager in the Boston area and at night I work with a variety of different theaters in the Boston area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Sculpture (many mediums and sizes) and architecture. Public, community and/or collaborative art installations. 3D instruction. General private architecture practice (sole practitioner).
Community art center, gallery and performance space consulting. Collaborative or individual curating.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Willie J. Laws is a Master "Bluesman" with decades of experience composing, performing and producing the Blues, Funk, R&B, Conjunto/Tejano, and Country music genres.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 3171 - 3180 of 3238 results