- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work as a sculptor for the past twenty eight years has been primarily in the medium of stone from the hardest to the softest, as well from the smallest sculptures to monumental. I have created works in Native Contemporary Sculpture and have created works in the Abstract Contemporary .
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tim Van Egmond blends together folktales, tunes, and songs to share their wellspring of wisdom, humor, and warmth. Music flows in and around his stories though his singing and playing on a wide variety of traditional instruments.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Timbre Drums Ensemble offers “world beat” drum, dance, and song workshops, residencies, and interactive performances.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Margo Guernsey founded Time Travel Productions LLC in 2012 to produce documentary films and related media. Margo's feature directorial debut, Councilwoman, is touring the country and will air on the WORLD Chann
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
TimoNanda Elliott | FOLK-POP ARTIST
FolkPop blends Wabi-Sabi sensibilities with new ideas emerging in the 21st century: the artist embraces all that is old and trusted with what is new and changing.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
AMERICAN MASTER WEAVER TINA PUCKETT is a self-taught artist who has been weaving since 1981.
The Tinpanic Steel Band, a 14-piece steel drum orchestra, is known to bring audiences to their feet with high-energy calypso rhythms and a big band sound.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Titus Abbott Collective is an improvising ensemble presenting material that marries the lyrical with the angular, lush with hard hitting.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tj Wheeler has been described as a "one man Juke Joint." He is a musical treasure / gumbo of Blues, Jazz, and overall roots music and it's history.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 3161 - 3170 of 3396 results