- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Pop / RockInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Singer/Songwriter, Manchester NH native and Alumna of Berklee College of Music in Boston, Alli’s musical tastes have grown to be as diverse as her vocal talent. She is a sought after session singer and performer known for her versatility in all styles of contemporary music.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alli Ross (Founding Member of Excavate) is a dance theater artist most curious by the way the body moves toward deeper humanity. Favorite projects include Healing Wars (premiered in 2014 at Arena Stage) in collaboration with choreographer Liz Lerman and U.S. veterans.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allison Tanenhaus is a Boston-based digital glitch artist who specializes in abstract geometrics, vibrant color fields, optical perspectives, playful patterns, and unexpected dimensional qualities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alloy Orchestra composes and performes new music for silent films. Since our first show at the Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline MA, in 1991, the group has done a thousand performances in 14 countries. The group is credited with helping to revive the lost art of silent film a
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyson Ells is pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in the field of Photography from Rhode Island College. Her work is primarily focused on architecture, architectural structures and how they are perceived and used by today’s society.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyssa Jones is a critically acclaimed educator, composer and performer.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Althea Rao creates social engagement models to facilitate playful conversations that unpack normalized systemic power imbalance.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Praised by The Washington Post as playing with "marvelous virtuosity," Alturas Duo is recognized as one of the most engaging ensembles performing chamber music today.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I create sculptures using imaginary architectural elements. The works express our needs and curiosity in today’s world through forms such as temples, altars and observatories. They are influenced by both modern and ancient works. They relate to the built world we inhabit.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 121 - 130 of 3482 results