- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alli Ross (Founding Member of Excavate) is a dance theater artist most curious by the way the body moves toward deeper humanity. Favorite projects include Healing Wars (premiered in 2014 at Arena Stage) in collaboration with choreographer Liz Lerman and U.S. veterans.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alloy Orchestra composes and performes new music for silent films. Since our first show at the Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline MA, in 1991, the group has done a thousand performances in 14 countries. The group is credited with helping to revive the lost art of silent film a
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyson Ells is pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in the field of Photography from Rhode Island College. Her work is primarily focused on architecture, architectural structures and how they are perceived and used by today’s society.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyssa Jones is a critically acclaimed educator, composer and performer.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Interdisciplinary artist Mengxi “Althea” Rao creates social engagement models to facilitate open and playful conversations around topics that are traditionally associated with shame and negativity, such as inherite
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Praised by The Washington Post as playing with "marvelous virtuosity," Alturas Duo is recognized as one of the most engaging ensembles performing chamber music today.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I create sculptures using imaginary architectural elements. The works express our needs and curiosity in today’s world through forms such as temples, altars and observatories. They are influenced by both modern and ancient works. They relate to the built world we inhabit.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Eve Costarelli is a vibrant teacher who brings a refreshing and therapeutic approach to workshops and performances.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alys began in the world of Broadcasting/Film at Boston University where she got her degree in TV/Film production. She worked in cable television until she decided to see where film would take her and set off for Los Angeles where she worked for two years.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 120 of 3186 results