- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Whooooosh! In the blink of an eye, a plain monk becomes a colorful court jester. Alexander playfully weaves inventive antics inspired by the rich tradition of the medieval fool.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
In an interview, Alexandra Rozenman spoke of, “[t]he longing for a common, known space” as a key to her imagery. She goes on to say that she wants the viewer to enter her painting like an actor whose identity is subsumed by a role.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandria Heather creates music, paintings, drawings, poetry, prose, choreography and public art celebrating the countless forces within the Universe.
She believes all work is a form of prayer.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College, a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont and is completing her MFA in Dance from MSU in 2020.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Born in New York in 1950 …. I did not begin seriously studying art till 1976, when I entered Fashion Institute of Technology in a fine arts degree program that gave me a solid grounding in classical study… anatomy, perspective, design, drawing and the techniques of oil painting.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I work from memory and observation to create abstract explorations of space, time, and objects.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am known for my emotionally driven and gesturally rich dance pieces which have been described as “hauntingly beautiful” and “thoughtfully crafted.” These pieces exist in their own world; they are slices of a life, a snapshot of a moment.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 3283 results