- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Afterglow Festival is a gathering to Provincetown of both renowned and under-the-radar innovative stage artists evolving the world of live performance today.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Agustín Patiño is a classically trained Latin American artist whose work has been exhibited internationally. Patiño studied architecture and painting at Cuenca State University in Ecuador.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
AHA! (Art, History & Architecture) is New Bedford's free Downtown Cultural Night and collaborative cultural organization with over 60 downtown venue partners.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tara gives lecture/demonstrations and workshops in the vibrant style of Kuchipudi. With elements of storytelling, rhythmic footwork and athletic grace, Kuchipudi relays vivid stories from Hindu mythology.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aimee Cozza is a freelance illustrator from New England. She has engaged in many artistic exploits, events, and projects with the sole interest of expanding her creative borders.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aimee creates unique stained glass jewelry, suncatchers, picture frames and more in her studio space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Dynamic workshops, keynotes, wellness presentations for healthcare organizations, universities, schools. Author of five published books and multiple personal essays (see portfolio at Contently). Trained teacher (B.Ed., NUI) and master's in English. Workshops, residencies.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
...A Breath of fresh Éire.... ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
....A balm for our times.... BOSTON GLOBE....
....Musically compeling.... LA TIMES
OCCUPATION: Irish Harpist, Gaelic singer, recording artist, composer, arranger, teacher
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Cool Jazz and Island Music - Enchant Everyone with some Jazz Music, Vocals, and Dance
Airborne has a beautiful trademark jazz sound of Island Passion and Urban Emotion
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 3277 results