- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Independent consultant focusing on ensuring the arts are accessible. Offering staff training around making your business/arts organization accessible including basics for website accessibility; trained audio describer and audio description trainer; presenter for annual John F.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Acker Bros Trio, (all Berklee College Alum) is comprised of brothers Victor and Dana Acker along with drummer Jazz Robertson and blows a breath of fresh air into the jazz standard repertoire by mixing traditional tunes with the new standards, composed by such artists as Stevie Wonder, Bria
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I began pursuing my Acorn Tales journey as I traveled along a winding trail of love, life, and adventure. My journey is filled with twists and turns and everyday I discover something new about myself in this process of growth and transformation. My symbol for growth is an acorn.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Rita Parisi is an actress, singer, producer and playwright with over 20 years of performance experience. In 2002, she founded Waterfall Productions to showcase her one-woman dramatic shows which have been seen in New England, New Jersey and New York.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Levin, a Naxos Recording Artist, has been praised by renowned American guitarist, Eliot Fisk, as a virtuoso guitarist and a true 21st century renaissance man with the élan, intelligence, charm, tenacity and conviction to change the world. Mr.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Boyce has been called the foremost disciple of the late traditional VT fiddler, Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont. Boyce started taking lessons from Luce in 1991, going on to learn about the traditional music and dancing of central Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I consider these works, "Depressive Realism", a term adopted from the 1970's psychological hypotheses that the depressed individual has a more accurate depiction of reality, and themselves than the non-depressed individual.
Adela & Jude are keepers of music that is falling silent, music that intersects the origins of American music, from old country ballads to hymns sung in churches across the early American landscape.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a calligrapher using mixed media to combine the handwritten word with my love of watercolors, photography, and hand made papers. I am an art maker, a pathfinder and storyteller. I use whatever materials it takes to begin my journey.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Author of young adult novels The Hidden Twin and Strange Sweet Song (St Martin’s Press).
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 3130 results