- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Vox Pop is a performance ensemble of musicians, dancers and poet Catherine Salmons, whose spoken-word compositions set the tone for each performance.
Complex philosophies--expressed in gesture, dance, music & fashion--began developing in West African city-states like Djenné, emerging at the same time as the ancient Greek city-states.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
VSA Massachusetts promotes involvement of people of all abilities in the cultural life of our communities. The Creative Outlook On Learning Schools Program (COOL Schools) supports inclusive learning by students of all abilities through arts-integrated instruction.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
VSA Vermont (VSA VT) is a not-for-profit arts and education organization, using the magic of the arts to engage the capabilities and enhance the confidence of children and adults with disabilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Stunt comedian WACKY CHAD amazes, entertains and makes people smile. He's an award-winning, drug-free performer who provides a great, family-friendly show for all types of venues.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Walden Chamber Players comprises 12 dynamic artists in various combinations of string, piano and wind ensembles. The Boston-based ensemble combines the talents of members of the Boston Symphony Orchestra with a selct group of the finest chamber musicians in the USA.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A non-profit community theater founded in 1924, the Walpole Footlighters presents a full season of 3 productions each year.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Walter Gomez, Accordionist
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Walter Ungerer is a filmmaker and artist, beginning with the underground film scene of New York City in the early 1960s and continuing through to the 21st century in Camden, Maine.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Wampanoag Nation Singers and Dancers are a group of musicians and artiisans from the tribal communities of Mashpee on Cape Cod and Aquinnah on Martha's Vineyard.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 3071 - 3080 of 3178 results