- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Noted for his “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” by the Boston Musical Intelligencer, classical guitarist Aaron Larget-Caplan is a pioneering recording and touring artist who performs across Europe, Russia, Taiwan, and the USA.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Abby is a painter who teaches preschoolers to senior citizens, including integrated populations, in a variety of media. She developed and founded Art for Kids and Art From the Heart.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Abigail by Gail: A Colonial Experience provides Educational Colonial Programs and Tours. Using the real life experiences of Abigail and her family, audience members learn what colonial life was like for an ordinary family living during extraordinary times. Ea
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 2017, Abilities Dance has welcomed dancers with and without disabilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Above Summit is a Boston-based film and photography studio specializing in aerial, drone and video production.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Don is an abstract painter. He exhibits internationally and is collected here and abroad.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Academy of Realist Art Boston is an art school that teaches traditional art techniques in drawing and painting classes using a curriculum modeled on 19th century French art academies.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Accel. School of Music in Peabody offers music lessons to children and adults. Study voice, piano, guitar, bass guitar or drums with experienced, friendly instructors.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Independent consultant focusing on ensuring the arts are accessible. Offering staff training around making your business/arts organization accessible including basics for website accessibility; trained audio describer and audio description trainer; presenter for annual John F.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 3080 results