- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Author of young adult novels The Hidden Twin and Strange Sweet Song (St Martin’s Press).
Conductor Adrian Slywotzky directs a wide variety of orchestras and classical music ensembles, including modern/contemporary opera, chamber orchestra, and youth orchestra. He also coaches chamber music ensembles and teaches music theory and musicianship at all levels.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Born in Boston, Adriane Brayton attended the Boston Arts Academy and Connecticut College, where she recieved BAs in Biological Sciences and Dance.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Advice To The Players is a unique company of theater professionals, enthusiastic community members and energetic teens that has been performing Shakespeare and offering workshops in New Hampshire's Lakes and Mountains Region since 1999.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adya Dance is run by a performing and teaching artist, trained in Bharathanatyam, a classical dance form from southern India. The school focuses in the Kalakshetra style of Bharathanatyam with influences from the Tanjavur style.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
What is the Afro-Semitic Experience? Spiritual, soul-driven, cross-cultural music. "Imagine Charles Mingus sitting in with a Klezmer band, playing Gospel music set to the polyrhythmic pace of the congas." Carlos Ramos, The Rainbow Reporter
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Afterglow Festival is a gathering to Provincetown of both renowned and under-the-radar innovative stage artists evolving the world of live performance today.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 3156 results