- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of Theatre-in-Action is to use drama and theatre strategies for diversity, inclusion, empathy, perspective-taking, collaboration, healthy problem solving, and innovative approaches to social change within and outside of school settings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
An all-volunteer community theatre based in Somerville, MA. Founded in 2003, we fill a vital niche in the vibrant Davis Square arts scene.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been working as a designer and technical director for about 10 years all over the east coast. I have had the priviledge of working as the technical director for the city of Savannah, GA, and I have worked with numerous theater companies including community, childrens and professional.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Collaborative's mission is to provide an environment for creatives that fosters, encourages and celebrates the diverse talents within Rhode Island, by giving artists an opportunity to network, create, exhibit and sell their work.
Themselves brings artistic excellence and extensive experience to three interactive, educational programs for children and families, and to their Irish duo, trio and quartet concerts for adults and family audiences which can include Irish dancer.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Theo began professionally performing in California at the age of 13 beginning as a principal dancer for the West Coast Ballet Arts Theatre. From there, his career made stops and layovers in every genre and medium of the performing arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Theophilus (Theo) Nii Martey is a songwriter, recording artist, choreographer, performer and teacher originally from Accra Ghana, West Africa.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Raised on a tobacco farm in Connecticut, I moved to Vermont with my family when I was a teenager. Inspired by my uncle, Albertus E. Jones, I have always created art by drawing, painting and sculpting.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
This website holds a treasure trove of highly unusual and off-beat items, e.g., apparel, accessories, drinkware, note cards, etc., decorated with original designs inspired by Cape Ann, vintage cinema, artistic cats, classic literature and antique typewriter keys.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 3121 - 3130 of 3383 results