- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
#1 Jazz Ambassadors perform and teach live jazz music in schools, concerts, municipalities, fund raising events,.... We demonstrate, and expose students to American jazz music through fun and interactive presentations in their schools. Our program is highly acclaimed.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
119 Gallery promotes contemporary and new media art, innovative ideas and cutting-edge techniques with a rich and diverse program of exhibitions, performances and community-based arts services; and welcomes people of all ages, backgrounds and means to explore and experience new, innovative art.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
15 Minute Field Trips™ is dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
A non-sectarian, non-profit 501(c)3 organization with the mission to preserve and protect the Historic 1717 Meetinghouse as an historic memorial of early America and Americans.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Described by Showcase Magazine as "One of New England's most innovative ensembles," 35th Parallel takes the listener on a sinuous journey around the globe.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 2990 results